Do you know how to best care for your candles?
We’ve created this guide to help you understand the best way to care for your candles, so each one reaches its maximum potential.
With our handy guide, we hope that you will be able to enjoy your candles and without worrying about them as you can be a candle care expert after this.
As you may know, candles come in a variety of shapes, sizes, colours, smells and styles.
Candles are a great way to set the mood, create ambience, or just make your home smell more welcoming. They can also be used in rituals, as they’ve been around for centuries!
However, you might not know that candles need special care.
Here is our guide of best practices guide for your candles:
– They shouldn’t be left unattended. Ever! They need your supervision, especially when children are around.
– Try to burn for 2+ hours each time you light the candle, but not longer than 4 hours. This will help the candle burn evenly.
– They shouldn’t ever be placed near curtains, furniture or any fabric that could ignite from the flaming wax or wicks.
– Candles should never touch each other, including on a container or on a plate, as they can catch fire.
– Keeping the wick trimmed can help make it work better and longer.
– Candles should be placed in a safe, sturdy, stable area that’s not near any other flammables.
– Don’t ever carry them when lit as they can be dropped, broken and start a fire.
– Candles need to have an adequate supply of oxygen for hours of enjoyment.
When you take care of your candles, it’s like taking care of yourself!
You now know what you need to do to make them function at their best and full potential.
For more information or questions about candle care, send us an email at: email@example.com
We hope that our guide has helped you understand how best to care for your candle babies!